Watch the episode
Welcome to another episode of “stackd,” the show hosted by FreightWaves VP of Product Marketing, Adam Robinson, where listeners will hear from leaders, innovators, and practitioners in the world of freight to discuss the role of technology to provide efficiency, cost reduction, and competitive advantage.
On this episode of stackd, powered by FreightWaves SONAR, hear Adam and Michael Southworth, President at Transflo discuss the role of freight technology to create operational efficiency in volatile times, aid freight participants in volatile times, and how to use technology to improve overall customer experience.
Listen to the episode
On the episode you’ll hear:
- Why do market participants see technology as a way to hedge risk amidst disruption?
- How does the industry collect data, transform it, and present it back to users via an analytics platform that can really improve decision making?
- What’s keeping parties down and away from real efficiency? And why is a unified, collaborative resource through the use of technology more effectively, and how does the use of technology to be more operationally efficient allow supply chain leaders to stay strategic and focus more on customer experience vs. being mired down in the weeds of the process?
- The role of technology to aid market participants in finding enough capacity.
- How do as an industry deploy technology to aid in the identification of problem areas and strategically realign one’s transportation network to pull off a new final mile initiative executed at a high level so costs don’t eat profits and ultimately, the customer is experiencing a positive delivery?