Welcome to the first episode of the newest FreightCasts podcast, “stackd,” the show hosted by FreightWaves VP of Product Marketing, Adam Robinson, where listeners will hear from leaders, innovators, and practitioners in the world of freight to discuss the role of technology to provide efficiency, cost reduction, and competitive advantage.
On this inaugural stackd episode, I welcome Lindsay Watt, Head of Product at Parade, a capacity management platform for freight brokerage teams.
Adam and Lindsay will have a lively discussion on the value of digital freight tools and how they aid modern-day freight brokers in achieving their desired outcomes.
On the episode you’ll hear:
- Why so much interest in freight technology?
- How should freight brokers view technology?
- Freight broker technology use cases.
- What should freight brokers consider in their digital freight tech stack?
- Digital freight technology trends for 2021 and beyond.