Having experienced market growth in size and volume of tenders, Opus9 realized its existing freight market data intelligence tools were not giving their customers the best freight rate information. The company was not able to measure the market in real-time and their resources lacked the granular views needed to secure Opus9’s growth and stay competitive. In addition, Opus9 needed to increase the eligibility of shipper-of-choice and carrier-of-choice status among its freight management parties. When it came time to look for a winning solution that could deliver as expected, Opus9 found a real partner in FreightWaves SONAR.
Some of the top features driving Opus9’s decision to use SONAR included:
- Faster market review with the lineup of available transportation indices, a cornerstone of the SONAR freight forecasting and analytics platform.
- Ability to judge the direction of individual origins and destinations with Lane Signal.
- Viewing global problems and opportunities through Mission Control.
- Creating customized charts to understand movements and impacts on the freight market.
- Access to future improvements through Lane Manager, a program driven by API, to further reduce clicks and maximize the use of the system.